February 15, 2010

Acrophobia Mixed With Some Vertigo = ...

I've been told it's not being scared, it's a medical condition called vertigo.  Sure.....  According to wikipedia (which we all know to be a very accurate source of information...): "Vertigo" is often used, incorrectly, to describe the fear of heights, but the correct term for this is acrophobia."  Now I do have a small issue with heights, as in I don't think it would be beneficial to my health if I fall from a great height, but my dear hubby feels otherwise.  When we lived on the 10th floor of our apartment building, he was rarely on the balcony unless he was sitting down right by the door.  So, I want you to imagine being up on the 77th floor surrounded just by floor to ceiling windows.  How well do you think that went over? ;)  


View to the North

View to the South


Matt playin at being Spider Man

Blake secretly holding on to the pillar and running inward as fast as possible after. ;)

Matt gazing dreamily at the many islands and huge houses on the waterways.

Oh, and where he'll place his future home... on Paradise Island.
The blue arrow is where Blake's nana and grandad used to live (before they built 2 houses in it's place).

"X" marks the spot on where we live.  See the mountains too? :)

And the boy's tryin to look tough.

Oh, and do you like my photoshopped picture? :)
My hair isn't that light, tank top didn't match my shoes, oh, and I wasn't sitting there. :)  We took a couple pictures to try and "fit" us all in and then I had fun.  That's why my hubs doesn't look too cuddly if you will...

We also have 1 picture to prove we went to Wet N Wild for an entire day.
Didn't even get burned thanks to loads of sunscreen!

And now you all know a little bit more of what it looks like where I live.  We even discovered new fields and islands that we never knew existed.  

1 comment:

  1. What a great view! It's gorgeous there! Love the photoshopped picture. lol

    ReplyDelete