February 22, 2012

Other Projects

I allowed myself to join Pinterest a little while ago, even though I knew it would lead to an addiction.  But the things I have found!!!!  Like my last post for the menu calendar.  SO helpful!  And these fun things I did for Valentine's Day.
Wire birdcage from here.


Mini kisses idea from here.

String art typography idea from here.  Although, I got the idea from there, I used my own type font and didn't use anybody else's patterns.

Pretty cool eh?  Hopefully I'll have as much fun for future holidays too.  And to keep me busy between holidays.......

Yeah...  that's my 9' couch covered in clothes that I plan on refashioning into something for myself or Charlotte.  And it doesn't include another pile I found in my closet.... :)  Time to find a sewing desk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment