June 27, 2010

Jump In

Have you ever looked at the sky and seen its depth.  I'll admit to having a very vivid imagination, but I'm sure I'm not alone out there.  On a peaceful day, laying out on the lawn staring up at the sky, have you ever wanted to jump in?  Too often life gets so busy that taking a few minutes to do something as simple as laying down on the lawn doesn't happen.  I get that craving pretty frequently now days, but we don't exactly have a patch of grass to  relax on.  Last night I was reminded of the beauty above us all the time and how much I used to want to "jump in" as a kid.  I took a few pictures to try and catch it, so you'll have to make do with some imagination and patience with my photography. :)




The cloud cover had the coolest patterns and waves that it reminded me of the ocean.  What do you think?  Want to jump in with me?

2 comments:

  1. Funny you should mention this. Number one, I am a HUGE daydreamer. Number two, I'm writing a children's book on this very topic. Just for this post, your daughter gets the first copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the button idea...way cute! And I totally can't wait to see you! I agree with Jewls...we need to have a girls' night.

    ReplyDelete