April 23, 2010

Say Cheese!

Alright, it's picture time!  Taken at 14 weeks, I know that I have a long way to go still, but sometimes I feel big even now.  Then again...

Look at me from the side.  Do I look different to you?

See Nat.  I TOLD you I was jealous...  Okay okay, so maybe I don't quite look this far along.  Not yet anyway, but someday you'll see a picture of me pretty similar to this!  However, I do look a bit more like...........................................
...............................................

................................................

This

Then again, maybe this is just my good side and it's all just an optical illusion! .......  er somethin'.  Not too much of a baby bump goin' on quite yet, but some days it sure seems bigger than others.  I'm hoping for a basketball baby, but I guess we'll see in which directions 'Out' decides to go.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! can't wait to see pictures of you bigger! :) you're going to be such a cute prego lady! :)

    ReplyDelete