July 21, 2009

Sinfully Delicious

After much practice, creativity, and love by the mouthful........ the idea to open a dessert shop called Sinfully Delicious came to mind. As you may have noticed, I like to cook. Moreso, to bake. The other day Blake was craving hot fudge and I was craving chocolate cake, so I went online. Allrecipes.com is a big friend of mine. I was just looking up hot fudge recipes, but what came up was hot fudge cake. Well, now I couldn't resist that. I threw the first batch together and... well... it was gone quickly. It's best to cut the recipe in half if you're only making it for 2 though. This is a picture of a full batch.


So, to fill our "shop," we would create cleverly named sins to represent banana cream pie, cinnamon rolls, lemon rolls, hot fudge cake, and lace pancakes filled with strawberries/raspberries (or a little raspberry jam)/and cream. Any takers? :)
As we continue to keep a steady schedule with our gym downstairs, we'll be adding to the menu. If you have any suggestions of things to try, let us know.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I would definitely be a frequent visitor at your shop if you didn't live in Australia!! That cake looks divine!

    ReplyDelete