July 31, 2009

2 Months Along this Road of Life

We have again reached a marking point of our marriage. Although not large, 2 months have gone by, but it feels like 2 weeks and 2 years at the same time. The first month seemed to be more about finding each other's idiosyncracies while this month was a little bit more of how to deal with them. We have grown just that little bit more patient and just that little bit more in love with each other as well.
I haven't posted for a little while, but now I am going to share a few things that have recently happened. I got a laptop!! My very own, and it's brand new! Blake's been wanting to get me one for my wedding present and we finally did. :D


It's an Acer Aspire 5738G. Full numeric pad (my biggest pet peeve with laptops is not having them), blueray disc drive, HD 16:9 screen, finger scanner (freakin awesome!), virtual surround sound, etc. I think I shall call him Octavius. But for short, we'll call him Gus. :) For those of you who like looking at the specs.... you'll have to look them up cause I don't want to type them all out.
I also got spoiled last night for our 2-month anniversary. With what you say? Well, again my honey knows what I like/want, so we went shopping and bought.....

A hand mixer with dough hooks, and...

A blender! :D

Personally I think this was as much for his personal gain as my enjoyment as I will now make stuff that requires such machinery, but I don't mind. :D What can I say? I like it when tax returns come in and my hubby likes spoiling me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for 2 months! And wahoo for all the cool gadgets, I love when husbands spoil, it's so delightful!! :)

    ReplyDelete