November 23, 2010

It Is Time

Okay, so I admit to being a slacker on this; however, sleep generally outweighs posting...  But, I have finally taken pictures (thanks to some prodding) and can show you the finished product of our nursery!  Yay!  Made with love and care (and some blood, sweat, and tears), I present to you:

The Nursery Nook 







Any guesses to how much this would cost to buy everything?  Honestly...  I'm a little curious. :)  As for how much it cost me, let us guesstimate. 
Items with a Price Tag
Wood (board & letters) - $10
Frames - $8
Lamp - $20
Buttons - $7
Fabric (boxes, bassinette, pictures) - $60
Paint - $10
Cubby Shelves - $80
Bassinette mattress - $40

Items for Free
Cutting of letters and plastic for boxes - Love you Dad!
Bassinette frame - Thank you Jodi!
Sheets and quilt - Love you Mom!
Plastic to create boxes - Regional Supply, thank you for not wanting to run a cc for such a little amount!
Stuff - Thank you family and friends for filling up those cubbies!
Creative Ingenuity - Thank you for not running me dry while creating my masterpieces! ;)

Total Estimated Nursery Cost - $235 (give or take a little)  I love being cheap!

Sorry the pictures are fuzzy.  I took them with the lesser of our cameras and we get terrible lighting in the room.  And yes, I am making excuses for my lack of ability in that area!


And for a final couple pictures to get you by till next time.....


He said I couldn't put this on Facebook....  Never said a word about the blog. ;)

Thomas and Rachael - I used the money to get her this little dress.  She looks adorable in it!  Thanks!


P.S. I'm sorry if this comes across as a bit of a Thankimony....  Oops.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jess! I LOVE IT!!!!! So cute! And I know I've said it, but Charli is absolutely gorgeous! Put that baby in some pageants!! (Kidding. But she's pretty enough:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it ;) she is beautiful and I am so glad your mom got to come out and see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd SAY it's time! Your nursery turned out darling. Love it! Now we just need more pictures of that little Charli. I know. You get one post done, and now I'm bugging you for another one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! You are so creative! And I agree with Nat...more pictures of that cutie please!!

    ReplyDelete