May 27, 2010

Sore Belly

I'm not the biggest fan of ultrasound technicians anymore.  After almost 2 hours of poking and prodding, slathering and poking again, I feel like my whole stomach is bruised!  Hopefully baby didn't mind too much.  Oh wait.... did I say baby?  What I meant was Charli!!  We are indeed having a girl. :)  Took her a while to get over the shyness, but she cooperated in the end and let us know who would be joining our little family.  We'll get the pictures on Monday, so I should be able to post her little profile then.

9 comments:

  1. YESSSS!!! I so called that one!! (Do I get a prize?) ;) CONGRATS!!! AH! So stoked for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay a girl!! You are my second friend today who found out their having a girl...must be girl season ;) Charli is such a cute name! Is the Ch hard like "cha" or is it soft like "sha"...does that make any sense? I don't want to pronounce it wrong! Either way, love it!

    Congrats, congrats, that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin - Lol, the prize of being right! :)
    Jewls - It's Cha like Charlie, but minus the e. To be completely accurate, her name is Charlotte Marie, but we'll call her Charli. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knew it! yay for you! that is really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for girls! Congrats!

    I remember being literally pounded on by the ultrasound tech with Sadie. Plus I had a full bladder, so it was agony!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay...I new it. :) ha! she's going to be daddy's little girl for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Girls are lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete